Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 3-May 8: 60 Miles and the Cabin John Trail

After my low mileage week following Pike's Peek, I got more back into running last week and am continuing to run more miles again. On Monday, I ventured out to the Cabin Park Trail, adding on loops and exploring areas I've never run in. This is a fantastic set of trails. I am eager to run the trail which goes all the way to MacArthur Blvd at some point. I've run it twice so far, and it's not too far away from where I work which is nice. I was hoping to meet up with some MCRRC runners but I was out of luck since I made a wrong turn and by the time I got there it was too late-they had already started. I figured I would somehow find them on the trail by driving to the other end on Tuckerman and starting there but I did not see anyone. Oh well. Got in 11 miles.

It feels good not to race and just run/train. I'm hoping to get in 80 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment