Sunday, February 17, 2013

2/11-2/17: 92 Miles/Week

Training 2/11-2/17

I took a break from track workouts this week because the next 2 weeks I have very hard workouts lined up. I kept the mileage at 92(also my average for the past 7 weeks), got in a few fartlek runs, and got in another solid 20 mile long run.  I did "the loop" which started from The MD/DC Line, down the rock creek park trails into the District, through Georgetown, up the Capital Crescent Trail to the Georgetown Branch Trail back to Beach Drive.  It is quite a good mix of long and short hills and is a great endurance run.

Monday: PM: 7.5 miles

Tuesday: AM: 45 min pool run/
PM: 12 miles

Wednesday: AM: 7.5 miles w/ fartleks/
PM: 8 miles w/ fartleks

Thursday: AM: 8 miles/
PM: 9 miles

Friday: PM: 7 miles

Saturday: AM: 13 Miles

Sunday: AM: 20 Miles 2:08:00

TOTAL: 92 Miles

1 comment: