Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 7-13: 72 Miles/Week

Today after working in the store I ran a 14 miler. I started out to Baltimore road and took it past rockville high to the rockcreek trail. It was still hot when I started after 6:00 PM and I was huffing and puffing after yesterday's workout. As I came back and ran up a hill, delirious, (and pretty damn tired at this point), a girl drove by and yelled, "Hey sexy!" It always entertains me when people yell all sorts of things out their car windows while I'm running. I also ran into a few kids who were out playing on their lawn and started to run after me, but soon after they gave up. After reaching the top of the hill I finished up, tired, and thirsty. I drove to Seven-Eleven and gulped down a Twister and Simply Lemonade.

Sum of this week:

Mon: PM 9 miles
Tues: PM 9 miles w/ 3x200m strides(35 secs each)
Wed: PM 4 miles
Thurs: PM 13 miles
Fri: AM 7 miles
Sat: AM 16 miles w/ 10K in 34:16(5:30 pace)
Sun: PM 14 miles

Total: 72 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment