Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lottsa Running

I have put in 48 miles in the past 4 days. On Monday, I met up with Lucinda, a friend who I ran with on my highschool team. We started at Swains Lock on the Canal and ran evenly for about 75 minutes. Lucinda is training for the Twin Cities Marathon and is one of the top female runners in the area. She recently finished 13th in the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler.
On Tuesday I ran an easy 45 minutes with Mickey, who was panting quite a bit afterwards, due to the extreme heat. I made sure he got in some water right away.
Wednesday I ran nearly 16 miles total with a half hour on my own before meeting up with Joe and the rest of the GRC crew at BCC HighSchool. Joe and I just wanted to run distance while the rest did a workout. 1:50:00 total of running.
Thursday morning at 8AM I met up with the Sunrays and led them with Mark on the RockCreek Trail starting from Needwood. Got in 1:00:00 exactly. In the PM, I ran at Riley's Lock on my own for an additional 55 minutes.

I feel like I'm fitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment