Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lots of Running

I am really enjoying the freedom to run whenever I feel like it. It's nice not to have to work the same hours EVERY SINGLE DAY. It gets so old. My dream is to find a job that has flexible hours. It's great to be able to go for a run around 2 pm somedays. Anyway, yesterday I took a drive out to Edward's Ferry and ran on the towpath past whites ferry for a few more miles, turned around and headed back on river road to Edward's Ferry again. I did 16 miles, very slow though. Today I ran from my house out to Seneca Creek State Park and ran around the lake, added a few loops, and headed back. Ended up running just about 17 miles today. It was BEAUTIFUL out. The weather has been so nice lately, if there is any time for me to be layed off from work, my boss couldn't have picked a better time. I know it is a bummer, but I am really starting to look on the positive side of the situation. I am shooting for 110 this week. This is the final push before the taper.

No comments:

Post a Comment