Sunday, December 20, 2009

Afternoon Long Run

I decided to run in the afternoon today since there was a lot of snow I had to remove from my car and driveway. I did a lot of shoveling which was a good workout in addition to the shoveling I did yesterday. My arms were pretty tired afterwards. There is just so much snow everywhere. I did a long run today starting around 3:30pm and ran for just over 90 minutes. By the afternoon, more pavement was showing so it was good I waited to run later in the day. I ran through neighborhoods, on a few main roads, back through neighborhoods and such. It was beautiful out actually, the sun was starting to set and casted very long shadows along the mountains of snow. I guess I got in about 13 miles for the day, 40 miles for the week, not including a pool workout as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment