Thursday, December 24, 2009

Building Up



Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I ran with Nate at Seneca Creek State Park on the roads. The runs were 6-8 miles each. The trails obviously have some melting to do. I met Karl today out at his place and ran along Beach/other roads in North Bethesda/Chevy Chase. We also hit the course for the Cardinal 5k. We ran for 60:00, and it was nice running somewhere else for once, even though the paved trails are still covered in snow, so we stuck to the roads. I am slowly getting back into more and more running/mileage. I miss the Canal.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. I've been cowardly sticking to the treadmill. Thankfully, my two week rest (lazy) phase comes to an end on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got caught by a park ranger at Seneca and had to outrun them at night earlier this week. The snow saved my good legal standing. I don't recommend going there at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the canal missed you...until you met again at old angler's inn...you're doing great babe!

    ReplyDelete